Thursday, January 5, 2012

Is There Anything Better?

Is there anything better than arriving home after dark on day that has not been above freezing, arriving to the smell of chicken noodle soup? Seriously, could it be better than that? As a chef who cooks all day and then who rushes home on his Wednesday night off to cook dinner, I will tell you emphatically that there is nothing so good as arriving home to find that the love of your life has made a huge pot of chicken noodle soup!


I was all set to make parsnip latkes for dinner when I walked in to that delicious smell of soup. And then Ann said, "I'm not in a parsnip mood tonight. Let's have soup." Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oregon Badlands: Reynolds Pond

It's been about three weeks since the ice melted on the Deschutes River Trail and I've been taking advantage of that to walk through...