Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Update: Quarantine

Our California Poppies, May 2020

Ever since we moved to Oregon in 2017, work at the winery consumed a lot of the time I had spent blogging. Even though I missed keeping up on the blog, other things occupied my spare time: being with Ann, working on the house, and landscaping a bare lot.

You can see the waning blogging: 100 posts in 2016, 67 posts in 2017, 9 posts in 2018, 5 in 2019, and none in 2020.

And although I've had a good bit more spare time thanks to social distancing and quarantining in this new era of the COVID-19 virus, the motivation hasn't been there. I can't be the only person whose motivation has been sapped by this pandemic.

But now that my job is gone and I'm at home full time, I hope to get back to writing a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lamb Chops and Gigantes Plaki

Spring is starting to arrive in fits and starts here in Bend although one day will be warm and sunny and the next brisk and cool. There'...