Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Note to Self: Roasted Chicken with Artichokes, Lemon, and Garlic

Here's an impromptu dish from last evening that Ann is raving about and wants me to make again, which I will never do if I don't document it, because it, like so many thousands of dishes I have cooked in the past, will escape the tenuous confines of my feeble mind for the vast ether.

Roasted Chicken with Artichokes, Lemon, and Garlic
Olive oil in the pan, chicken thighs, peeled garlic cloves, salt and pepper, artichoke hearts, lemon slices, Italian parsley, rosemary, olive oil drizzle over; roast 400 until done. Voilà! That's all the recipe a chef needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lamb Chops and Gigantes Plaki

Spring is starting to arrive in fits and starts here in Bend although one day will be warm and sunny and the next brisk and cool. There'...