Sunday, December 18, 2011

Cookies and Things 2011

I am NOT a sweets person, but my son is. Therefore, every Christmas I bake a bunch of stuff per my sons' request. This year was a bit different as there were a lot more requests for candy type goodies. So yesterday, I spent 6 hours or so, rolling, sifting, baking, coating, tasting the following goodies. I am NOT a baker by any stretch of the imagination, but I do it once a year as my son loves it so. I will admit, I do get into a groove, particularly when my son is in the mood to help, as he was this year. After all, that's what it's all about really. Togetherness...happiness......laughter.....and...oh yea, sweet yumminess. So... I offer to you:

Carter...Helping?


Pretzel Chocolate Mint Bites


Egg Nog Cookies


Oreo Truffles


Ohio Buckeyes


Chocolate Sambuca Cookies (OK, so that was my pick)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lamb Chops and Gigantes Plaki

Spring is starting to arrive in fits and starts here in Bend although one day will be warm and sunny and the next brisk and cool. There'...