Thursday, June 30, 2016

State of the Gardens

Tuesday night I was off work and sitting with Ann in the back yard when she asked me to get the camera and take a few shots because the gardens are starting to look really nice right now.

Baskets Hanging from Pergola

With Trumpet Vine in Background

Calibrachoa Detail from Hanging Basket

Petunia Detail from Hanging Basket

Trumpet Vine is Now in Full Bloom

Echinacea and Rudbeckia

Asclepias tuberosa and Coreopsis

Another Coreopsis with Fly

Tickseed Coreopsis

Yet Another Coreopsis

One of Hundreds

Butter and Eggs

Climbing Rose "New Dawn"

Scarlet Achillea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Chef, New Trick

The last time I ate at Taco Bell would have been when my daughters were tiny young things. My eldest, Lillie, loved their bean burritos and ...