Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Meatball Subs

When I make meatballs as I did on Sunday, I always make too many because I want leftovers to use in meatball subs. My hat is off to whomever invented the meatball sub. That person was a boss sandwich maker!
Awesome Meatball Sub
There is no place around here to get a good sandwich. Period. So I have to roll my own. If you have a good deli or sandwich shop near you, be thankful you do.

A good meatball sub is a thing of beauty. Because it is so simple, there is no place to hide. Bread, marinara, meatballs, cheese. That's it, so each ingredient has to be awesome. No green stuff. No green stuff ever.

Dinner last night was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mexican Cassoulet

In response to yet another snowy stretch in March, Ann and I were looking for something warm and comforting. One of us suggested a White Chi...